Administrative Specialist III #R99235, Procurement Coordinator #R96806, Director of Student Services #R97916UALR HUMAN RESOURCES
The University of Arkansas at Little Rock, located in the capital city of Little Rock, is a metropolitan university serving a diverse student population of over 12,000 students through a mix of undergraduate, graduate & professional programs. The institution is a Carnegie doctoral/research institution with strong public service & research interests & with such distinction come opportunity. UA Little Rock has a competitive benefits package & salary is commensurate with education & experience.
The following Staff positions are currently available:
• Assistant Professor of Law/R96905 & R96906-Dean-School of Law
• Assistant Professor of Clinical Education-Veteran's Clinic/R96904-School of Law
• Assistant Professor-Instructor of Nursing/R96891 & R96903-Nursing Department
• Advanced Instrument Specialist/R99095-Graduate Institute of Technology
• Instructional Lab Coordinator/R97679- School of Mass Communication
• Security Guard/R97667 & R97419-Public Safety
• Procurement Coordinator/R96806- Procurement Services
• HEI Program Coordinator-Clinical Programs/R96802-School of Law
• IT System Administrator (Multi-discipline)/R97245-IT Service Administrative Operations
• Data Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Coordinator/P98036-Children International
• Director of Student Services/R97916-Dean-Education and Health Professions
• Administrative Specialist III/R99235-Const Management and Civil and Const Engineering
• Student Development Specialist/P98059 & P98047-Talent Search
Persons with disabilities requiring reasonable accommodations should call 569-3180 to request assistance. These positions may be subject to a pre-employment criminal, financial history background check, sex offender registry & substance abuse testing. A criminal conviction or arrest pending adjudication and/or adverse financial history information alone shall not disqualify an applicant in the absence of a relationship to the requirements of the position. Background checks & substance abuse testing information will be used in a confidential, non- discriminatory manner consistent with state & federal law.
The University of Arkansas at Little Rock is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer & actively seeks the candidacy of minorities, women, veterans, & persons with disabilities. Under Arkansas law, all applications are subject to disclosure. Persons hired must have proof of legal authority to work in the United States.