Shop Fabricators & Welders - NCNational Machinery & Fabrication Inc
National Machining & Fabrication is now hiring for the following positions:
Shop Fabricators & Welders.
Mus have experience, tools & be able to read drawing & layouts & use fabrication equipment.
Job Responsibilities may include:
- Study and interpret assembly instructions.
- Fabricate and assemble structural metal products.
- Read and interpret blueprints and sketches.
- Interpret measurements.
- Operate equipment, including but not limited to lathes, mills, drill press, press-breaks, shears, and cutting tables.
- Welds various fittings to different sizes of pipes and welding joints on a universal automatic welder.
- Interprets application job sheets and various sizes of welding fittings.
- Analyzes all welds to ensure they are free of porosity and discontinuities.
- Ensures all welds are visibly stamped or identified with markings to designate that welds were performed by a certified welder.
- Sorts piping per job and sorts line numbers per fabrication job.
- Reviews the order ticket and determines the work to be performed meets the customer's specifications.
- Verifies the final product meets quality control standards.
National Machining & Fabrication is dedicated to excellence in performance and commitment in serving our customers. Our goal is to make a positive difference for our clients, our community, and in the lives and well being of our employees and their families. We confidently use tools in house to increase production and service for our customers reducing their final cost. Much of our success is earned from repetitive business due to the timely manner, low cost and high quality of our jobs.