First Credit of Rock Hill is accepting applications for Branch Manager and Manager Trainee positions.
We are a Consumer Finance Company that specializes in personal and auto loans.
Branch Manager position requires at least two years of experience in the small loan or auto loan industry and High School diploma or equivalent.
- Overseeing the day to day operations of the Branch.
- Motivating their staff to perform at the highest standards everyday and train them in every aspect of daily operations.
- Make loan judgments on all personal loan applications.
- Running and closing both personal and auto loans.
- Responsible for delegating and taking part in collection activity both inside and outside of the office
(a company car is provided).
Manager Trainee position requires: experience is a plus but we are willing to train the right candidate. High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Answers to the Branch Manager
- Responsible for the processing and closing of loans.
- Will handle collection work daily to include both inside and outside of the office (a company car is provided).
- Provide excellent customer service.
Both positions are full time. Our office hours are from 8:30 a.m.- 5:30 p.m. Monday thru Thursday and 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. on Friday.
We offer benefits, paid holidays and vacation, and have an annual bonus opportunity.
First Credit has been servicing customers in the Rock Hill area for over 13 years. Our parent company, First Financial, is based out of Columbia, SC with 12 branches that are all located in the state of South Carolina.