LAB TECHNICIANCircle S Ranch
Rock Hill, SC Full time
Posted on November 20, 2017
Local Agribusiness leader in Richburg is seeking a Lab technician with a 2 yr accounting degree &/or comparable experience/education. An agricultural background would be a plus.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working in a lab setting.
- Using various chemicals and equipment to test grain/ingredients for quality, etc.
- Daily input into various spreadsheets as well as perform analysis of such data.
- Test all feed types once a week for proper specs.
- Collect and test all incoming ingredients
- Probe and test all corn/wheat trucks for foreign materials, weights, and moisture
- Record all results and report them to Mill Manager
- Clean all lab areas
- High School Diploma
- Strong math skills
- Must keep neat records
Ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Excel, as well as other common office related functions.
Physical Demands/Abilities Required:
- Lift under 25lbs
- Chemicals: must wear protective gear
Pay will be based on experience.