Industrial ElectriciansCarolina Poly, Inc.
Carolina Poly is currently seeking Industrial Electricians to join our maintenance department. Carolina Poly produces several lines of polyethylene products including high quality trash bags and construction films.
Industrial Electricians at Carolina Poly are responsible for the maintenance, installation, troubleshooting, and modification of new and existing industrial converting equipment. This role will document, recommend, and execute maintenance procedures. The Electrician will be working in a manufacturing maintenance team. Tasks include electrical wiring, electrical power-up, troubleshooting, and verification of machine settings and functions. At times they will complete the mechanical testing and preventative maintenance of electro-mechanical equipment. The role may involve additional responsibilities and opportunities as they become necessary and/or are assigned by management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- AC 3 phase motors and motor controls
- AC/DC single phase motors and controllers including servo drive systems.
- PLC and relay logic controls in various manufacturing equipment.
- Equipment communications protocols.
- Electrical power distribution systems.
- Pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical systems.
- Installing and repairing electrical systems, apparatus, and electrical and electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment.
- Following electrical code, manuals, schematic diagrams, blueprints, and other specifications.
- Using hand tools, power tools, and electrical and electronic test equipment.
Carolina Poly offers competitive compensation packages including Medical / Dental, paid vacations and holidays, and 401(K).
Please apply online www.carolinapoly.com or send any inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org